Jadon showing off his new glasses. He was so proud that he and his dad picked these out. Usually anything new throws him, but he was more than happy to put these on. I think the new prescription may have had a bit to do with it, too. We've noticed much less looking over the top of his glasses and more looking through them especially to read and write. The frames are heavier which I thought might make them slip down more easily, but they actually seem to stay up on his nose better.

Jadon is a big fan on Alvin and the Chipmunks. When he saw this shirt on a sales rack, he was very adamant that it come home with us.

It's the middle of May but maybe spring has finally come, at least for the weekend. Jadon was excited to get his bike out and ride. He has become quite a pro at handling the hand brake while going down a hill. He is able to go up into the cul-de-sac by himself to ride and I really think he loves the freedom.



Jadon letting everyone know "I love you!"
I love those glasses on his face! They look red to me when he has them on, but they are really brown.
ReplyDeleteThose look great! I love you too, Jadon!
ReplyDeleteI love the new glasses! They look great on him. Jadon is looking more and more mature.
ReplyDelete